David Delgado is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Tennessee. He also was raised speaking Spanish and is one of the few Spanish speaking attorneys in the Memphis metropolitan area and in Northern Mississippi.
- David received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Notre Dame and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
- From 2000-2002, David worked for the United States Department of Justice via the Department's Attorney General's Honors Program.
- David was employed as attorney with the Executive Office for Immigration Review working in Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida and Puerto Rico.
- After working at a few private firms, David opened his own firm in the summer of 2007.
- He is an attorney for Criminal, Immigration, Workers Comp., Etc.
Areas Of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate Law
- Injury Law
- Mississippi, 2000
- Tennessee, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2000
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Government
- Major: Theology
Honors and Awards
- United States Attorney General Honors Program, 2000 - 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- DeSoto County Bar Association
- Southaven Chamber of Commerce Board, Member, 2008 to 2009
- Southaven Chamber of Commerce Board , Elected to Three Year Appointment, 2009 to 2010
- Southaven Chamber of Commerce Board, President, 2011 to 2012
- Southaven Chamber of Commerce Board, Past President, 2012 to 2014
- DeSoto County Bar Association, Treasurer
Past Employment Positions
- Siskind, Susser, Haas & Devine, Memphis, TN, Associate Attorney, 2002 to 2003
- United States Department of Justice, Attorney Advisor, 2001 to 2002
- Judicial Law Clerk, Immigration Law, 2000 to 2001
- Hon. Charles E. Pazar, Judge, Volunteer Judicial Law Clerk, 1999 to 1999
- Executive Office for Immigration Review, Attorney
- United States Department of Justice, Judicial Law Clerk, 2000 to 2001
- Municipal Court of Southaven, Mississippi, Public Defender, 2011 to 2013
- City of Horn Lake, Mississippi , City Prosecutor, 2008 to 2011
- City of Southaven , Municipal Court Judge , 2013
- DeSoto County Youth Court, Public Defender , 2011
- DeSoto County Justice Court, Special Prosecutor
- Horn Lake Municipal Court, Special Judge
- Olive Branch Municipal Court, Special Public Defender
- Horn Lake Municipal Court, Special Public Defender
- DeSoto County Justice Court, Special Public Defender
- DeSoto County Circuit Court, Special Public Defender